Greg Todd is a Physical Therapist, Co-Owner of Renewal Rehab, Founder of Physical Therapy Builder and the organizer of SSPT Live. For this episode, we hear his insight on how he started his online education company, how he manages his online class/community, online marketing for his education company and clinic, his take on what makes a great class, importance of communication as an educator and clinician, his take on what DPT programs need to add, what real rap music is, and more.
- Dr. Rick Daigle- Continuing Education Director Perspective
- Dr. Mike Puniello- Former ABPTRFE Board Member Perspective
- Dr. Pamela Levangie- Education Research Task Force Insight
- Dr. Laurie Hack (2018 McMillan Lecturer)- Education Research Issues & Tips for the Education Researcher
- Drs. Danny & Justin Smith- Sports Education in Entry & Post-Professional PT Education