Joseph Reinke, CEO and founder of FitBUX, Inc., and Alan Fredendall, COO of The Institute of Clinical Excellence and PT at Perry Physical Therapy in Perry, MI, come onto HET Podcast to talk about the published numbers regarding DPT program expenses and revenues.
- Prosper Act
- IRS Private Letter Ruling for 401K contributions
- James Gordon 2014 McMillian Lecture
- 2017 FitBUX DPT Program Cost-To-Income Rankings
- Physiotherapy education is a good financial investment, up to a certain level of student debt: an inter-professional economic analysis
- Benchmarking the Physical Therapist Academic Environment to Understand the Student Experience
Joe’s First Episode on HET Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/joe-reinke-part-i-overview-student-loan-debt-what-students/id1244609366?i=1000390039579&mt=2
Joe’s Second Episode on HET Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/joe-reinke-part-ii-effective-financial-advising-from/id1244609366?i=1000390318863&mt=2
Joseph Reinke is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charterholder and is the founder of FitBUX. In the past year, FitBUX has helped 4,500 physical therapist manage over a half a billion dollars in student loans and they have recently expanded their services to include investment management.
Joseph has appeared on numerous industry podcast, been an author for various industry publications, and has done over 70 student loan workshops at university graduate programs, SIGs, Conclaves, and annual conferences throughout the country. In 2017 he was named as one of the top 40 influencers in physical therapy by UpDoc Media.
You can contact Joseph via the FitBux Website: https://www.fitbux.com/
DR. ALAN FREDENDALL, PT, DPT, CF-L2 COO of ICE
Alan serves as the COO at ICE, running logistics and operations related to each and every course. He manages the Virtual ICE program and is usually the voice behind ICE social media.
In addition to serving the faculty with ICE, Alan practices full-time in a rural outpatient clinic in Michigan, coaches CrossFit as a CrossFit Level 2 Coach, and treats CrossFitters on a cash basis. Alan is an avid CrossFit athlete, and enjoys employing population health strategies through a CrossFit lens.
- Instagram: @AlanFredendall, @IcePhysio
- Facebook: Alan Fredendall, Institute of Clinical Excellence
- Twitter: @AlanFredendall, @IcePhysio
- E-Mail: Alan.Frenendall@gmail.com
- Clinical Management of the Fitness Athlete: Essential Foundations
- Clinical Management of the Fitness Athlete: Live Seminar
- Virtual ICE
The PT Hustle Website: https://www.thepthustle.com/
Schedule an Appointment with Kyle Rice: www.passtheptboards.com