Dr. Scott Euype, PT, DPT, MHS, OSC comes onto HET Podcast to talk about healthcare clinical education.
- American Academy of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT)
- APTA NEXT 2017 Oxford Debate: Specialist vs. Generalist Education
- 2018 APTA House of Delegates Motion regarding collaborative relationships with veterinarians
- Education Leadership Partnership (ELP)
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor Program
- APTA Learning Center
- APTA Academy of PT Education Clinical Instructor Self- Assessment
Dr. Scott Euype, PT, DPT, MHS, OCS obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree in biology from Grove City College in 1982. Scott obtained his Certificate in physical therapy from Cleveland State University in 1987. He received a Master of Health Science from University of Indianapolis, Krannert School of Physical Therapy in 1996, and completed his Doctorate in Physical Therapy through Marymount University, in 2008.
He became an APTA Board Certified Orthopaedic clinical specialist in 1997, and was recertified in 2007. He is also an adjunct, and holds graduate faculty status at the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Cleveland State University. Scott currently serves as Director I, and Chair of the Awards Committee for the OPTA. He is also an Ohio delegate for the APTA House of Delegates. Scott was recently appointed to the APTA Vision Task Force, which developed the new APT A Vision.
He currently serves as Clinical Co-Chair APTA Education Clinical Education SIG, and is on the Leadership Committee for the APTA Clinical Education Summit. Scott coordinates and performs physical therapy pro bono services at the Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland, and at the Care Alliance Medical Center in Cleveland.