Episode 1: The Healthcare Education Transformation Podcast’s first episode is an introduction to the two co-hosts, Brandon Poen, PT, DPT and F Scott Feil, PT, DPT, CKTP. They tell their stories of how they came to be where they are today in both their clinical fields as well as their educational fields and where they aim to be in the near future. They also discuss the goals, values, an mission of this podcast, and allude to some of the future guests that will be appearing on the podcast. Hope you enjoy Episode 1!
- Dr. Rick Daigle- Continuing Education Director Perspective
- Dr. Mike Puniello- Former ABPTRFE Board Member Perspective
- Dr. Pamela Levangie- Education Research Task Force Insight
- Dr. Laurie Hack (2018 McMillan Lecturer)- Education Research Issues & Tips for the Education Researcher
- Drs. Danny & Justin Smith- Sports Education in Entry & Post-Professional PT Education